UPDATE: Congrats to Alana! Our winner for this giveaway!
In honor of our Top Ten Tuesday, we are going to give you ten reasons why you should enter our latest giveaway. In honor of Father's Day, Express Yourself is offering up one copy of the new Chronicle cookbook Eat Like A Man with Esquire food editor Ryan D'Agostino.
Our top ten reasons why you should enter...10. Because you read yesterday's post.
9. Father's Day is almost here and you don't have a gift.
8. Did you see the cover? Even this flexitarian is getting hungry.
7. It includes a free subscription to Esquire.
6. When is a man not hungry?
5. There are seventy-five recipes. We figure it would take the average man approximately one year to complete all of them. That should give the editors plenty of time to produce volume two.
4. Bacon. It's in there somewhere.
3. It truly is a manly cookbook. Unapologetically so.
2. Because it's free, courtesy of us. Totally.
1. Banana Bread French Toast. Need we say more?
We didn't think so.
Simply Post A Comment below letting us know which man in your life this gift would go to!
Entries are accepted until Friday, June 10, 2011 at 10 AM MST, at which time comments will close and contest will end. We will then randomly draw a winner and notify them via comment on the blog -and- via contact information. One entry per person. Good luck!