Real Words: Wedding Words

It is that time of year. Full of weddings and celebrations. Anticipating anniversaries and blessings. Here are some of our favorite quotes and words for wedding blessings and ceremony vow inspiration.

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
- William Shakespeare

For it is in loving, as well as in being loved,
that we become most truly ourselves.
No matter what we do, say, accomplish, or become,
it is our capacity to love that ultimately defines us.
In the end, nothing we do or say in this lifetime
will matter as much as the way we have loved one another.
- Daphne Rose Kingma

I add my breath to your breath
that our days may be long on the Earth,
that the days of our people may be long,
that we shall be as one person,
that we may finish our road together.
- Pueblo Blessing

You are the future of my past,
the present of my always,
the forever of my now.
- Charles Ghigna

No comments:

Post a Comment